swiss stone pine, pinus cembra (arvenwood)
We offer a specific selection of pine wood products. Permanently more than 150 different Swiss stone pine products at naturenpure. This applies to sleep health pillows, scents, living, indoor climate, household and kitchen, recreation and spa as well as various gifts made of Swiss stone pine wood.
But why the whirl around the Swiss stone pine... the popularity of Swiss stone pine wood and its effect?
- Vitalizing - improves the regeneration and helps for a more restful sleep.
- Research has shown that it has a positive effect on our regeneration of the body, especially during sleep. The effect is a low heart rate which also increases the quality of recovery. This explains the popularity of Swiss stone pine pillows, which according to some statements can also be useful against "snoring".
- Swiss stone pine wood can lower the heart rate by up to 3500 beats per night, the essential Swiss stone pine oil, which contains resins and pinosylvin in high concentration, smells refreshing and pleasant, the effect of the scent also has a positive effect on our well-being and breathing.
- Antibacterial effect (e.g. defence against moths in the wardrobe with the Fresh Bag pine).
- Protection against weather sensitivity.
The wood species grows in the high Alps of Switzerland and Central Europe. Due to its height, it is also known as the "Queen of the Alps".
"The Swiss stone pine is one of the few wood species that has an aromatic, significant fragrance that is preserved for a long time"